Monday, April 18, 2016

Is Money God ???




"Money is God in this world" just heard this line from a friend. And it made me think on this. Is he really right?

Is my friend right?

Let's study this concept today.

In earlier days there was barter system, and then it got replaced by money system. 

If we look at the barter system, the person A would give his product to person B only if, B had some goods with himself. I think that is the same case happening these days. You will get a product only if you give the other person some money (which in itself is a product).

So I guess my friend is partially right. Money is very much important in this world. But it should never be given the status of God.







I guess I've made my points pretty much clear. Money and emotions, they can never be correlated and they both should never be compromised. They are not supplementary to each other. They should work together in your life, they're complimentary.


Yes, I know that if you have money it will make your journey to success much more pleasant and smooth. But wouldn't the kiss of your spouse, the hug of your children and the love of your dog make your day happy ?


Yes, it's good to be rich but I think it would be better to be rich from the heart as well. Balance it out. Love your children like there's no tomorrow. This day today will never come today. This moment that you're reading this blog will never come again. You really can't recapture what you could have done today. Earn lots of money, but with that, earn relationships too. :)


Work hard, play hard and love harder.





Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)