Monday, July 11, 2016

N of GENIUS

[Read : E of GENIUS ]



Never giving up is a sure shot way to success.


All the elite men and women, regardless of their area of operation, who have achieved the top notch positions in their arena, they all give thumbs up to the rule of "winners never give up"

I know that you must have heard this age-old line probably thousands of times to don't give up, but let me give a spin on it...
Let me give you a very strange technique today, give up on something you can't do right now, give yourself a vacation. It doesn't need to be a trip to the Bahamas only… It could be a simple walk in the park with your favorite ice cream also. ;) and then come back again to your thing which you gave up, you will be physically the same you, but you'll truly have a changed mindset with increased confidence that makes you shout out "Hell yeah ! I can't do this! "

I believe it's much easier to not give up when you choose to never see giving up as an available option for yourself. Take Edison for example, undoubtedly he's the genius of his era and even now he's respected as a legend adored by many. He has done so much for the mankind. And he never did this purposefully for the sake of himself or the society or the mankind, he actually did his innovations for the love of it. And when he couldn't discover the light bulb after 10,000 times, he simply put it as :-

"I don't think I've failed 10,000 times, I've just discovered 10,000 ways of not doing it correctly."

Winning is a game of mindset. This is what I've learned from Edison here. He took pride in his failures. Damn! Wow! Isn't that what a genius does?

If you really want to give up something, then give up on your bad habits, give up on your negativities you've taken as a huge debt loan from the world. But don't ever give up on what you love and those people whom you truly love.

So who's up with me on never giving up?  




Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.



[Read : I of GENIUS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)