Friday, April 15, 2016

How to get All The Time you ever wanted in Your Life




Hello!
Hope all are doing good in their fields and chasing your dreams in the most astonishing manner. Today's article is a bit tricky and it might make your mind go boggling, but you will love it ! 

I've heard many people saying :-

"Dude, I really wanna do the study for exam, but seriously I don't have time"

OR

"Am telling you, if God gave me one wish, it would be :- I wish I had more time to give to my family"

OR

"Bro, I really want to do the gym, but can't. No time, you see"


These are some of the typical excuses I've heard. Pardon me for referring to them as “excuses” because I know that for you guys they're reasons. But just wait, let me tell you something, by the end of this blog post, you'll yourself see these so called “Reasons” of yours transforming into “Excuses”.


Now let me ask you a question, why do you say that you don't have time for doing this and that ?

Why ?

Because you know inside yourself that the particular thing you're delaying is a very crucial thing to you.

The only reason why humans pose questions or queries or show discomfort is because they want a change.

The reason that you're giving all these reasons (I want to use the word excuses here but I won't,  as I've promised you that in the end you'll yourself refer to them as excuses) that why you're giving all these reasons is because you know that how much uncomfortable you are from inside.


It feels bad when you know inside yourself that what your potential is and what you're doing. It does feel suffocating when you are not able to take out time for working towards your stars in the sky. It feels bad when you see yourself fatty in the mirror. Yes, it feels so hurting when you know you could be doing a work that is of significance to you. To some people it feels bad when you can't do anything for the society. 

I believe that the only reason why people give "reasons" that why they can't get the time is just because they are insecure from inside. They are hiding the fact that yes they know inside themselves that they can take out time due to their own unproductive activities. People cover their "excuses" with the cover called "reasons" because they are hiding their own "astonishing selves" from the world and themselves.

Where are you hiding?
And... seriously... Why are you hiding? 

Why are you running away from the fear, when you know one-day chickens will come home to roost?

What is the point in running? You many run, but how far will you go? One day the fear will catch you.


So my gentle suggestions to you all are :-


1)   Make time to spend with your family.

2)   Make the time to break bread with your customers and your suppliers.

3)   Make the time to do good for the society.

4)   Make the time to call up your friends and tell them how much you miss them.

5)   Make the time to touch the life of one stranger each day and leave him/her with a smile. (I do this whenever I see an opportunity).

6)   Make the time to read bedtime stories to your children. I know you wouldn't want to regret this when they grow up, sadly many do. 

7)   Make the time to get your fitness levels to new heights each and every day. You really can't put a price tag on it! 


8)   Prioritize your work because clarity is the mother of mastery. For mastery you need clarity. And for clarity you need prioritization. (Read my article on prioritization here at How to prioritize your day ? )




IMMEDIATELY STOP listening to "The Coward You". Listen to "The Brave You".

Let the world brighten up with the light from the fire within you. If you don't do it, someone else will. It might be the next woman/man reading this article or it might be the one who just read it and is now engaged ferociously in her/his work!

Are you that one for which I've written this?


 If yes, then my friend, throw away all your excuses! And do what Nike teaches us :-  JUST DO IT!





Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.

Liked my content ? Do comment below and please share this if you liked it! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)