Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Bike Ride

Today in my this blog post, I'll be sharing my experience of the bike ride.
 I have a beautiful bike and it's damn sexy! My bike is my love.
Let me share with you the story how I got it. 


From the moment I fell in love with bikes, I used to collect all the pictures of bikes that used to come in newspapers. Even I used to request my friends and my neighbors to give me any pictures of bikes that they see. Yes ! I was this crazy ! I have, in fact, maintained a special diary in which I've posted all the pics of bikes till date.

I've learned a very valuable lesson while striving for my bike.
Allow me to share with you...


As I've told you, I used to love bikes a lot from my childhood. Still, till date when I see any sports bike it just revs up my heart and makes me mad! So just a few months back I bought my bike. My family was against bikes. And I agree with them because mostly the road accidents happen to bike riders. But you know me. When I want something, Iwant it, no matter what challenge is in front of me.

So the scene was like, my family was against it. And I was stuck on my decision. In fact, a very close family friend of ours, that I thought would stand by my side, stood against!!! But I didn't lose hope.
  
And you won't believe it's the line of my mother only that " Son, I don't know how I have myself given you the permission to buy the bike". 

My bike is there in front of my gate now.

I've learnt that when a human wants something very passionately and he can spend his days, his life on that one single obsession, he'll surely get it.

When my family said “no” to my bike. I used to hear its roars in my ears during nights. I used to feel it. I used to see it whenever I slept. I literally lived my bike.

I've fought for it ; that struggle; that every moment when I tried my level best to convince my family for the bike ; I lived all those moments. Each and every time I tried something else. When it didn't work, something else, when that also didn't work, something else. I didn't stop. Might be that's the reason why I have my bike with me now. 


Lesson learnt ---> Don't stop trying.

Yes, the world will try to push you down. Yes, there will be people who will stand against you. And yes, Many whom you think will always support you, sometimes you'll find them supporting your opposition team. But does that mean you'll lose and give up your weapons?

Give up your weapons and your enemy is just waiting for it! You give up, you’re dead. The only way to get success in this age today is by not giving up. Striving for something higher each and every time. Fighting for it. Living for it. Live for success like there’s no tomorrow. Get that love for success so deep inside you that your blood group changes from B+ to “Being Positive” 


So why still reading? Get Up! Work For What You LOVE!!!
Set your targets!!! And Shoot yourself to the Sky!!!



Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)