Thursday, April 21, 2016

Importance of Silence in our Lives




Today I was sitting on an empty metro platform of Delhi metro in India. I used to have this habit of sitting alone every week for an hour, this habit of mine always used to give me a new vision and a new clarity. Today did this after such a long time, and it felt divine.


I would like to share with you today the importance of being silent. Have you ever noticed any men in high repute, like a CEO or a great soccer player or your school principal? Didn't you notice that they used to speak less? That is because silence really pays off.

My advice to you would be to sit alone every week for a few hours and just think about the way you're leading your life. We all are just going with the flow of our lives, we never stop. Have you ever stopped and seen that are you going in the correct direction with the correct amount of speed ? 

Whenever you're silent you talk to your most inner self. You can lie to the world but not to yourself. Let YOU, TEACH YOU. Won't that be amazing? I believe that each one of us has the potential to become legendary in our respective works and the way we lead our personal lives, but many times we can't do that due to various tensions in our lives.

 I have found out the answers to my questions (tensions) in the deep valleys of silence. Those moments filled with tranquility they all provide me with inner peace, joy and fulfillment. Silence is one of my best friends. But this guy is a bit difficult to befriended. Silence becomes friends and answers to only those who are consistently looking for answers.



Life is beautiful, very beautiful. If you have any problems in your lives, spend some time in silence it will pay you off very well. Just think about your problems when you are alone. Don't fret over them, try to find some solutions and I am damn sure, you'll get them. This is because your inner self is manifold wiser than you are. Please seek his advice.









Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)