Tuesday, February 23, 2016

How to be the real YOU ? (Part 2 of 4)




STEP – 2: What do you focus on in your life?



We spend our days, we spend our nights, we spend our weeks, we spend our months. And then one fine day we realize that the time has just gone by like a blow of air. But the matter of fact is that we felt it but we didn’t realize it and now still a few dreams have been achieved and most of them have remain unfulfilled. Believe me, this feels the worst to see your half of the list of dreams as unfulfilled.

By no means am I saying that you should spend your life, chasing all the material pleasures. The word I want to bring your focus on is the word FOCUS itself. What you focus on in your life grows. If you focus on happiness it will grow. You focus on negativity that is what you’ll reap at the end.

Many people I’ve met, say “The reason I am so annoying and angry all the time is because the world talks in an annoying way to me” or some say “life has always thrown the worst at me, that’s why am like this”. Yes, I do understand that your children might not be listening to you at times and this is the moment when you get angry. Yes, I understand that your colleagues and your subordinates don’t listen to you or they behave weirdly to you. Yes, I understand that you might be going through some difficult phases in life that make you feel to just go to that single person and yell everything that is blocking your days and thoughts. But I strongly believe that these people and these circumstances can influence you or do harm to you only and only if you allow them to do the same

You are the one who is giving them the power. Okay, your kids don’t listen to you, might be this is the test of your patience. Okay that your subordinates don’t listen to you, instead of shouting try loving them more and then see the magic. The magic of love can not be matched to anything else in the world.
For those who still think that this language of love won’t work on those people around you, please do a simple exercise. 

Place a mirror before you. Try making different faces like crying, smiling, annoyed, happy and now, make your angry face and shout at the other person in front of you thinking it's your subordinate/child. Did you see what they see in you at that time? Anger makes a normal human being a beast.

So, my dear friend, this world isn’t bad it's you who’s bad. And if the world is good then also my dear it's you! You is the whole world. The world is you. What you throw in the water gets reflected to you in repercussions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)