Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summary of GENIUS



Hello ! What's up ?

Here I am again sitting in my cozy room in India and having my morning cup of cold coffee ! ( I really love it ) let me get to the business straight away...
Through my all earlier blog posts about the Genius, I have tried giving you the insider secrets that are constantly applied by the niche men of all ages.
I would now like to make you aware of the fact, that all these principles which they live by, are simple easy things to do. But that's what a genius is all about. They do the difficult tasks so greatly that they make difficult look easy. It's their magic. They have a very sneaky (yet, a very damn sexy) habit of turning what's a mountain look like a mole hill. So that's no surprise why they're called as the leaders of the herd.

A valuable principle I've learned from my mom is that nothing in this life comes free. Now you know me... I can't live with boring, so I found this line a bit boring therefore added my own spin on it and I've reconstructed it as :-
“ Nothing comes free in life except tensions, worries and stress”.
And all those genius guys that we have just studied, they all understand this fact pretty well and they befriended hard work, passion, dedication and self-confidence to get away from laziness, bored feeling, distractions, and self-doubt. They enjoy everything in world, expensive automobiles, luxurious lifestyle and superb quality human connections too. All this - one principle - be a GENIUS. In my next blog post, I'll guide you and motivate you on how to apply some principles which will completely revolutionize your life if you apply them consistently. Let me tell you that they're not gonna be some quick fix formulas, they'll be simple not easy to implement... But if you'll do... You know what you'll live... The life of a legend. 

Till next time.




Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)