Tuesday, January 24, 2017

7 Influential Magic Wands to Transform Your Life !



You are not the only one who wishes that if we humans had a magic wand to just whoosh away all our worries and tensions. I used to think this way as well. Every time I met any tough times, my mind used to get down and my heart used to so deeply wish if I had a magic wand to turn breakdowns into breakthroughs. All of the wishes were in vain when I found no such magic wand to eliminate stressful times and challenging life experiences from my life.

When I was about to give up completely and accept my fate as being a loser all my life, something shook from the inside of me that changed me and my thinking pattern for life.

A fascinating fact here is that we do have a magic wand to change our circumstances and the reactions. Dr. Joseph Murphy has put it so well that “there are basically two elements on which nature works, which are action and reaction. The action is mostly objective i.e. it comes from outside the human body whereas the reaction is what comes from within us i.e. it is objective."

And the magic wand that I want to offer you here is your ability to react. We all are offered in life some gorgeous challenges day in and day out, but all really boils down to the fact that if we are able to maintain the poise and calmness of our mind or not. This can only be done when we have full control over our ability to react to the outer circumstances.

We need to be like a blooming lotus amidst the dirt of negativity in the world. Every second a new negativity is thrown towards us. The choice really depends on us that if we want to own these negativities or not.
This reminds me of a story of Buddha. I would like to share that with you :-

Once there was a man whose wife was inspired by the greatness and humbleness of Buddha. Earlier he didn't have a problem with that, but later that turned out in the form of jealousy. So one day he decided to go to meet Buddha and abuse him for hypnotizing his wife's mind. The man abused Buddha and spit out all his anger on him. When he stopped, Buddha smiled and said to that man “If some guests cone to your house, you offer them food and they leave without even touching a grain of it. To whom does that food belong?”  The man said, “To me obviously”. Buddha smiled and said, “In the same way, I don't take any of your abusive words, they all still belong to you only.” The man left, impressed with the true bigness of Buddha's wisdom.

I believe that is the bigness we all must possess to let all the negativity sail by us without getting wet from it. I understand it is very difficult to possess such a power. But let me astonish you with a fact that this power resides within you. You don't need to possess it, you already have it. The only thing required is to identify and then harness it to such an extent that it dominates your well being. Am not going to inspire you to shed all your worldly possessions and lifestyle and go and live in the nirvana, but am sharing with you some tactics to balance your outer and inner life. A few points on how you can harness this power are as follows:-


1)   Whenever you feel like spitting your anger out on someone just remember that how would you feel if you were on the other side ?

2)    The work you are doing, is it in accordance with your values and ethics ? If not then such a work will be your biggest weakness, remove it as early as you can.

3)    Do you feel as a contributing member in the service of humanity?

The service of humanity gives the indefinite power which makes one realize that life is meant to serve others as well. And believe me, nothing gives you much power than this.

4)   Do you greet people with your most genuine smile ?

5)   All of us are not here that long and we don't want to hurt anyone on the path of life. Do we ?

6)    Forgive others sooner than they forgive you.
This habit of forgiving someone sooner than they forgive you is a very powerful tool. It has helped me a lot. If someone ever hurts you, remind yourself that from within, we all are same. Might be the other person has had a bad day. Might be he had a fight with his wife this morning. Might be his loan payment is due.

When you apply this principle to practical life, you'll see that people will get inspired by your greatness and they will always flock to you with boundless care and love.

7)    Now last but by no means the least, give yourself positive affirmations every day, each moment. Such affirmations need to be felt while speaking and you have to believe that you are going to achieve that level of calmness. Some affirmations I suggest are :-


i)       I am great! 
ii)    I represent calmness and tranquility.
iii)  I will achieve all my dreams and I have full faith in my abilities.
iv)  I have God on my side.
v)     I am humble and kind.


So you see, we all have these 6 magic wands to revolutionize our lives. Apply them to your current problem(s) and see this magical power work for you. It is and was always, ready to serve you. Now as you have identified it, uncover it ASAP.

Till next time.  


Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)