Friday, July 15, 2016

Warmth Of Love

Today's blog post is very simple and the way I have learned it is simply profound.

This morning I was melting some ice cubes. So I was pouring some normal temperature water on a very big ice cube. The ice cube would generally take approx an hour to melt completely, but just after pouring 2 buckets of water, the ice cube was gone!

What I learned from here:-
Just like the cold ice cube could be melted by the warm water... Same way the warmth of love can break even the coldest of hearts.
Oh... An incident came to my mind right now... A few months back  when I used to attend some training on the stock market and share market of India, I used to have a Sir there. He never used to smile neither with any other students nor me. So I shared with my mom that mom he's such a bad guy he never smiles.
My mom said "Prateek, you are such a positive and hard working guy... Take him as a challenge and I give you this challenge... Before you leave this institute when your training will be over, you have to make him smile"

Well, it was seriously a very tough challenge. That guy was so stubborn that he never smiled to my "good morning sir". Every day I used to smile at him and say "Good morning sir " and he rarely replied as if the government was imposing a tax on his every smile ! Lol. He was that stubborn. It seemed to me like he took the oath to never smile to Prateek when he took birth. ROFL :D okay jokes apart...
He's a nice guy. When he opened up to me, I realized that somewhere down the line, he was demotivated because of some personal issues. I happened to help him in that too.
Oh and by the way... I made him smile a lot. I even have selfies with him. :D. Am not that much fan of selfies like my another sweet friend (G), but I only clicked those selfies to prove to my mom. That mom... I DID IT ! BRING IT ON ! I love that day. That feeling that yes... I did it man! It was awesome! 
It actually took me around 45 days to make him smile. Every day I used to look at him, smile at him and greet him and then get down that still he didn't smile back. But I never gave up.

So you see... The warmth of my love finally broke the cold heart of that guy.

Your love is the biggest weapon to neutralize any enemy. Be it your angry boss or your that colleague that is jealous of you. Or it could be your stubborn child who never listens to you. Or it even could be your neighbor who always throws his junk in your garden.
Love them. Like they are your sweethearts. Love them like when they irritate you, you love it. Yeah, it sounds funny and believes me your this attitude will shock them!
But in the end... You will win.

Mahatma Gandhi, a weak and fragile man in India wearing a simple loincloth fought for freedom without even lifting his hands in the air to fight… and masses followed him. So why can't you? Of course, he was a great human being and we can't compare to the bigness of his heart but yes... This is the sure way to start!

So ... Do it! Now!

Spread love. Spread happiness.


Till next time.




#StayMotivated #StayHappy #StayExcited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)