Sunday, July 10, 2016

GENIUS

Since ages humanity has battled this question :-


How to be a genius in what you do?

And I believe we all will, in the coming times, be battling this question time and again.
Therefore to help you all decode this question. I have a special set of 6 different blog posts coming up in the following days that will serve you in knowing what the A players do to achieve what they have achieved. You'll get to know some hard-hitting tactics and many exciting facts about how to be a genius regardless of the place where you live or what your work is.

So before I let the wheels rolling, I would like to leave you today, here, with a simple yet a very powerful idea...

Genius isn't a person in real form. It's a definitive state. An idea. A vision. Of course, my this whole blog is dedicated to you being a better human being but this special series of following six blog posts will specifically teach you about how to be the best man among the herd and be known as the genius of them all.

The following blog posts individually will decode the real meaning hidden behind each and every letter of the word "GENIUS".



Put on your seat belts, time to roll !


[Read : G of GENIUS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)