Sunday, May 01, 2016

Choosing your life partner!! (For Men)


This blog post is something you hadn’t expected, I admit! But it’s here now, so please read on and do leave your interesting replies . . .

There are many types of people, scattered all over the world having different personalities, faces and views. And trust me, different types of women and girls. It is generally believed that most every girl is the same. Let’s just break the myth and say, when the fingers of our hand cannot be the same, how can human beings be?

I've heard such confusing views from many boys and men of different ages as to who must be a right life partner for them. I was sitting with my friends a few hours back and this topic came up in my mind. And so I am here to give my views and know yours. Please do share! :)

What kind of a woman should a man choose for himself who would be right for him? Should a woman have all the opposite qualities as compared to him, or similar to him?
For instance, if the boy is of a reserved nature, then should he fall for a girl who is very talkative, funny and jolly? (So that she could make him realize the importance of enjoying the small things and smiling along the way). Or that same boy should find a girl who is just like him, who would help him in his work and add more pinch of ‘reserved’ to his reserved nature?

I have heard a lot that you should find a life partner who is opposite to you. The words of one of my friend were "I don't know why, but I have myself felt being attracted to bubbly and talkative girls, maybe because I’m always serious, I’ve my family responsibilities and tough times have made me so reserved. Though with time I have started taking things lightly and tried opening up myself. But, till date, I do feel that I have always been attracted to talkative, cute girls”. You see guys ... Here is one of my friends who feels attracted to those women who are completely opposite to him as if urging to find his missing self in them.

While on the other hand, I think that you should find someone who is like you; someone who has an interest and priority towards career like you, who can understand your dreams, aspirations, goals and your mood, the one who is ambitious like you; most importantly someone who can understand—You. The reason behind why I say this is simple. The one similar to us can ‘understand’ us, get in ‘sync’ with our hunger for aspirations similar to ours and most importantly, knows the importance of space to be given.
Let’s play on with this idea taking two scenarios, which might help one get a clear picture of my words!

SCENARIO 1: - Opposites attract each other! Do they really?
Supposedly, there is a girl, ambitious and very talkative, always jolly and has frequent moods swings, habitual of being cared and pampered a lot. She is someone who doesn't care where life will take her and believes in going with the flow. Then, there is a guy who is of calm and cool nature, prefers to keep quiet but when he laughs, his charm makes other people laugh with him. He knows his responsibilities well, follows a timetable, is highly ambitious and has a goal as to where he wants to reach in his life. His personality exudes confidence and humility. Kindness and care are his family traits. They both get attracted towards each other. My question to you is, is this really possible? This myth of opposites attract, is it really possible?
As far as I know, no! We are humans, after all, and it’s true that we want what we lack. I think this is the reason why a person looks for totally opposite qualities in his/her life partner.

SCENARIO 2: - Opposites repel while likes attract and go a long way! Do they really?
If both, man and woman are of reserved nature and fall for each other, would the relationship or the bond between them be monotonous? Wouldn't the relationship be boring? Let’s think again. In this case, if the guy is busy with his work and the girl, similar to his nature, supports the inclinations to work, then I guess the problem is solved. She will support him endlessly and willingly. The boring part would’ve been the opposite attitude towards work and life which I guess here the partners have similar to each other. The like nature of both helps them to understand each other as well as their set of priorities.
The woman of Scenario 1 is happy-go-lucky ones, never-to-care about anything and free of all responsibilities while the one in Scenario 2 is quite a mature and reserved one. These may be just two Scenarios I am able to explain, but there can be many women out there, each with her unique plus and minus points, just like a man has. In the end, when we all are so imperfect, why not fall for someone who is similar to us, yet unique in her own way, and try to hang on to that special one. This imperfection of two people is what we call a Perfect Relationship, I guess!
What are your views, guys?




EDITED BY :- MANSI KHURANA 



Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)