Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Who are You living for ?

Most people these days are doing up jobs. By no means, I am saying that jobs are not good. Am not against jobs. What I would like to drag your focus into is that, Who are you living for?

I've seen so many people in jobs who boast of their designations. Many boast of their companies. I don't have any problems with that also. Of course, you should be proud of the prestigious organization for which you're working. But I have seen that the people who boast of their companies, they generally tend to be living for their companies only. They spend their whole time in the company. And when by God's grace if they get a day off or if it's a holiday, then also they are doing up the office work.
Of course, the company will pay you when you'll work for it. But why don't you work for yourself?

People these days are so much engrossed with the work of their office that they don't even take out time to think about themselves. Many of them are not even cared about their weights! I mean their weights are just crossing the mark of a century and still they think of the company all the time!
They are not concerned about their health even for a second. And I think this is the reason why all of such people are running after money. They are just running after money without realizing that if God forbid, one day they get admitted, all this accumulated wealth will go away. Let me pose in front of you a very simple yet a very, very, very profound question :-  Is, you working in your company making YOU rich?

Now you would say that yes my company is paying me and am being rich with it. And you obviously must be making some investments, so that’s what you are saying as being rich. But you're not getting my point. Your company owners are earning in millions. And might be you're working in just thousands. But the question isn't that how much you're earning? My question here is ... What you're earning, are you able to fulfill all yours and your families wishes with it, right now? Don't tell me the answer. Think about it yourself. Just give it a thought. And WHAT WILL BE THE USE OF BOASTING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY IF YOUR NUMBER OF MEDICINES INTAKE(IN FUTURE) IN A DAY IS GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF ZEROES IN YOUR PAYCHECK?  At the end, you're just an employee for your company. (Having said that, I don't mean all companies are bad, yes there are some very good ones who treat their people like their biggest asset)

Am again saying, I am not criticizing working for a company, but are you working up for your dreams? 
Has the small bright sun of your dreams somewhere lost amidst the dark clouds of the job ? 
Please look into it.

Many of us get trapped in the deep dark abyss of the designations we are offered by the companies, they sometimes seem to be very lucrative, but when we go inside them, then we realize that we are trapped. I have given this situation my own spin and have defined it as “The Hypnosis of Delightful Designations”.

I don’t mean here that the designations are not important in a company, undoubtedly they are, but my focus here is to remind our friends and families who are boasting of their designations to a great extent, who just fail to realize that they are mere illusions because when a person is gone he is never remembered for the (oh so alluring) designations he achieved, but, he is always remembered for the good deeds he did.

What could be a nobler deed than working towards your dreams? 
Or working for a company where you get the job of your interest?

A friend of mine said me that his company doesn't give him the value he deserves. He isn't happy working for such firm. I gave him the suggestion to switch job. Of course, this decision seems to be quite sensitive and serious but it was necessary. So he did it. He took the leap of faith in the vast ocean of uncertainty. Then guess what? He quit the job. He was unemployed for about two weeks, regularly used to call me to explain his situation, but I was humbly fortunate to support him and motivate him. And then, God listened to him and he got three jobs consecutively. Right now he is at his third job in a period of less than one month! And yes, I forgot to tell you, he is in love with his this job because this job is what he wanted.

I would thus like to put forth a simple solution for you, when you wake up, if the fact that you’re going to job makes you happy and inspires you to treat your work as a craft, you are in love with your job. If this doesn’t happen you surely need to do some corrections in the pattern in which your life is headed.

I believe you need them both, working for your company as well as your dreams. Working for company to pay your bills and working for your dreams to make your heart devoid of any future regrets. But make sure you are committed to world-class performance in both the aspects because the former will feed your family, while the latter will feed your soul.

So, WORK FOR BOTH!


Till next time.





Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)