Friday, March 25, 2016

What should we chase?

 Why do we chase?

The most certain answer to this is that because we are goal seeking animals. We want to chase something or the other in our lives. One moment it's the new burger introduced by McD and the other moment it's the new I-phone introduced by Apple. Well, I don't have any objections against it. But my main focus is on the fundamental need of the humans to chase and that's perfectly okay. This kind of instinct is very natural. We're born with it. It's in our trait.




But, do we ever realise that whatever we are chasing is aligned to our dreams or not ? Is whatever we're doing each day in alignment with our core values? Is our every activity taking us one step ahead of our goals?


I think you should take some time and think about this.



People these days chase what's fake. People these days go for the fancy. Like for example, people chase the fancy actors and actresses. See, I don't have any problems with that and I respect that profession, in fact, many actors like Robert Downey Jr and much more are my favorite. But what I want to show you is that, why get impressed so much by them that you completely forget who you are. This is the main problem with it. I want you to focus on being you. Why chase what's fake?

Life gives you opportunities. Chase what you want. Chase your dreams. Chase the best in what you do. Chase in being the better version of yourself each and every day. There is a very great taste in chasing your dreams. Am feeling it. Each and every time I write these blog posts, I feel that they make me feel more alive.

And when I see a person doing something filled up of passion I can see the fire in his eyes. And seriously telling you, I love it! I want that fire. That is the fire of passion. That is the fire of a burning desire in their souls that gets reflected through their eyes. I've seen the fire in the eyes of my heroes. That is one of the reasons why I love them, that fire, that's what am chasing, That is what I feel that calls me.

I leave these questions to you :-

What are you chasing ?
What are those things that you feel call you?
What are those aspirations in your life for which you can forego anything be it your sleep or food?
 


Build yourself so gorgeous that world starts chasing you, just to know the secret on how you achieved such humongous levels of excellence in your craft. 
Build a brand that leaves behind a mega legacy







Till next time. 




Stay motivated. Stay excited. Stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

I hope you liked it...

Please share your extremely valuable views with me here.

Would love to know thoughts of your beautiful soul :)